Monday 11 July 2011

Looking for Alaska by John Green - Book Review!

Looking For Alaska by John Green - Book Review
Let me just say RIGHT NOW that I loved this book to pieces. I got so attached to the characters that when all these things happen to them, I felt like I was right there with the characters. The characters were so real that you just couldn’t help feeling like they were your best friends.

Plot
Well, I can’t say too much about the plot without giving it away (and, uh, of course I don’t wanna do that!)

So, basically, the main character Miles goes to a boarding school in Alabama called Culver Creek and he meets all these other characters who he becomes really close to. Chip (more commonly known as the Colonel) Alaska, Takumi and Lara. They all get involved in different situations and it becomes really suspenseful because the title of each chapter is like ..... Days before. I’m not going to tell you what happens so I’ll just leave you with that....
My Thoughts

Regardless of how long it took me to read this book (9 days), I honestly loved this book so much. The plot towards the end is so moving and makes you think a lot more about how precious life actually is and how thankful we should be to be living right now. There is a lot of mystery within the plot towards the end as well.
My rating: 5/5 stars without a doubt!

Age rating (in my opinion): 15+
Anyway, guys that’s my review of Looking for Alaska by John Green.

See you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment